Sunday, November 13, 2011

BEST DAY EVER

So before you ask, the video all about AGP Seattle will be up in a day or so as I'm not home yet and since all my pictures will be there I'm not going to put any on this post, but let me tell you about yesterday! OMG. Okay. SO it was amazing. The day began with meeting Hailee and Alex (AmericanGirl077 and AmericanGirl088) for breakfast, but of course I'd seen them the night before. Then we set off all together and drove practically screaming to AGP! Then we ran screaming to AGP and there were girls carrying dolls EVERYWHERE! It was so crazy to see them all! So we went inside and then or moms took some pictures of us, but not 2 minutes inside and we met littlemissfigureskating! She was in line and she turned and her eyes lit up and she was so excited and we were so excited and we got some autographs (given and taken) and I got pictures with her and we all did and gaaaah it was exciting! Then we got Asia and Lanie's ears pierced and went off to pick out our new dolls! At first we were all undecided, that was until Nicole (Littlemissfigureskating) told me Cécile and Marie-Grace were 25% off! That was it, Cécile was mine! Oh I rewigged Quinn and swapped her with Liberty Jane clothing's Nicolette so she now has long wavy brown hair and looks very different from my little Céci!So anyways, I picked Cécile, and Alex and Hailee ended up with completely different dolls! Curly blonde Olive, and stright blonde Taryn! In fact nobody ended up with a doll that they were even thinking of buying but we all love our dolls! Anyways, we went on to meet 3 more girls then it was off to lunch! American Girl Place Bistro was incredible! The food was delicious and warm and came super quickly and the wait staff was quick and so kind and didn't treat us like we were weird! In fact nobody did! Felt good to carry around the dolls and not care about who saw! So we had a birthday party for Hailee, and ended up getting delicious cake, and goodie bags, and little dolly crowns! They even sat in cute chairs around the table and got tea cups! So our moms came by and stuck around a while, and left. Then we were actually approached by an adorable girl in the café and did so more pictures and stuff! So we leave the bistro and there was literally a line of people waiting for us! I got tons of photos and autographs and moms asked us questions and it was so positive and wonderful! So we kinda went off to count our things when our moms came back for good and we bought everything then bam, mobbed. We took up way too much space with people coming from nowhere saying hi and it was amazing! We made quite a spectacle in AGP actually! And then Liberty Jane Clothing arrives and it was so fantastic! Libby kept giggling and it was adorable and we got tons of pictures and there was a live stream to facebook and then the AGP security guards ushered us off to the events zone (OMG I KNOW RIGHT?) where we finished up and went on our way home! We got a ton of adorable outfits (pictures when I'm home) And it was so incredible to meet everyone! People even asked who we were and we actually introduced new people to AGTube and they were all super excited to hear about it! YAY NEW AGTUBERS! Anyways, it was the best day ever and I hope this can happen again and I can meet everyone! thanks for reading!
-Ali

20 comments:

  1. Ahh! Ali thats awesome! I can just picture it! I watched Hailees vid on it and Peytons head came off????????? Lol anywayz cant wait for your video! Sounded so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds sooo much fun! I'm glad you have such a fun time!

    ~Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad is was so successful! I wish I could have comes, but I live in Australia, so I couldn't :(
    ~AustralianGirlFan/Britts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went there in the summer, and it was so fun! And like you said, it felt great to be carrying around dolls! I had a feeling you'd get mobbed! :P And in my couple days in Seattle, with family friends, I carried around my dolls with my mom's friend's daughter and the daughter's friend! It was an experience of a lifetime, I just wish I could've been there when u were! ;D
    -SummerStudiosAG

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could've gone. It drove me insane thinking you were only 3 1/2 hours away. xD Maybe next time...
    Glad you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BWAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! I can't believe i was in your blog! this is awesome XD. It was awesome meeting u 2!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT CECILE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND QUINN IS DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUV YA!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww I wish i could have gone! oh well I'm so glad you had fun XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! This sounds soooo incredible fantastic!!!!! It makes me tingle with delight that you had such a great turn out! (no, literally, I am tingling!!!) You must have felt so VIP when you had to go to an events room! Awesome! I can't wait for photos and videos! :) I wish I could have come, but I am so glad you guys all had fun!!! =D
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! :D I'm glad you guys had fun! I hope I get to come next time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was so amazing to meet you!! I had a lot of fun. =D I can't wait to see Quinn's new hair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could have come I <3 you!!! Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you had an amazing time! I wish I could have come, but I live in WI, so there was like no way...

    I hope sometime (soon) I can join the AGtube group!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was really fun and I was so thrilled to meet you Ali, the girls there were so thrilled to meet you! As was I!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really want to meet you! you sound so nice! I <3 your videos and blogs! ur so amazing my goal is to be like you proud or themself and that they love dolls! my goal is also your youtube channel and your videos! Your amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG I MET YOU IN THE CAFE YOU CALLED ME ADORABLE!!! :D Thanks! It was AMAZING to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete