Saturday, October 8, 2011

Plain Tees

So I decided that I don't like the tees that I've been silk screening and didn't want to continue using them as the lovely MonChatDansLaLune has agreed to make me some much more adorable LJC ones! However I still have 11 or so plain shirts left, and nothing to do with them. So I decided to sell them on my Etsy for 6 dollars as the were 5.49$ to buy and envelopes and stuff costs about 50 cents more so I just rounded it up, and you can buy them plain to do whatever with! Silk screen whatever you want on them yourself, use them for layering, dress your boy doll in them, WHATEVER! But yeah I'll have them up until I run out so check it out! =)

4 comments:

  1. Cool and what happened to the boycott post

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some super cute AG tube tees coming soon :) go check youtube.com/agbydesign and watch the doll tees promo video :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you can use the tees to make ty-dy shirts!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coolio! I'm almost finished 8 of the tees {which I got out of one xtra large... WOW!} I'll hopefully finish them this weekend, then do the last 4 next weekend :) Hope that sounds good! :D
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete