Sunday, September 11, 2011

Etsy, TPW and Epic Movie

NEWS NEWS NEWS! So with 10000 subscribers looming in the distance tees are out in perfect timing! That's right, 15 shirts are done, and I have 12 more to do this evening! I'll have them up on etsy ASAP and I'll have the shirts around 10$ CAD because they cost 6.50$-ish just to make so I'm not actually getting that much... Sorry for the inconvenience! Anyways I hope if you buy one you like it and I'll have the commercial up ASAP! Also I'm currently finishing up and episode of TPW but it may be on hold again as I intend on doing an on going movie type thing based off of The Hunger Games, Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension, and several revolutions, so I'd like to work on that ASAP as well! Hopefully when that's done TBP can begin! This movie may be a tiny bit violent as well so it'll end up being PG! It's kinda different though so I hope you enjoy! -Ali

3 comments:

  1. Eep! I am SO excited for the movie ali, it sounds fantastic :D
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. aa i cant wight for the movie and i am soo bying a shirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope 2 bye a shirt to contribute to your mac!

    ReplyDelete