Sunday, September 4, 2011

Doll problem solved?

So I was thinking and reviewing votes yesterday and I came to a conclusion. I *think* I'm going to get Kanani at AG Place as planned and then she can be a sister to Jess in videos as poor Jess is often left out. Kanani would of course be re-named Norah. Oh but here's the catch... You've all probably heard my big plans where I'm gonna swap wigs or eyes or whatever and it never goes through but this time, if I'm allowed, I think I'll swap Kanani's eyes for brown. After all, everybody seems to love the hazel eyes (and I do too, don't get me wrong, but I already have Quinnlee) so I doubt it'd be hard to find someone on AGPlaythings to swap eyes with me for brown. I don't think I'll advertise it on youtube and everything in case it falls through, and instead I'll just add to the eye swap thread on AGPT and that way hopefully I'll find someone to swap with that can do it for me, although I'd do it if I have to. Or I could always keep the hazel... eh we'll see but Kanani looks like she'd be fantastic for me! I love the hair and I think I have enough enough experience to take care of it... XD Oh and maybe I'll trade off her hideous meet dress to anybody who wants it for whatever... We shall see! November's a ways away! I also considered getting the new blonde JLY as a twin for Kate (Tate?) but I have enough blondes and blue eyed dolls to go around! XD

14 comments:

  1. Whoa you solve your problems fast! O and the new jly is adorable! She looks a lot like me! By the way if you don't want kate's and Tate's names to be similiar you can name her Tatum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool i think you still should have gotten jly 47

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! When you said i will consider getting the new JLY, is that aswell as kanani or instead of Kanani? I hope its aswell as!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Kanani's awesome but her hair can be a NIGHTMARE. You will love her! I ordered Julie yesteerday. Like you, I've been trying to support historical dolls.... I have five historical and one goty (Kanani) so.... yeah. You will love Knanai! Oh, I said that twice :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I am not a fan of her meet dress AT ALL. and actually, I was deciding that if I ever got Kanani I would re-wig her with a really really short wig. Hmm. But that's just me :)
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Josephina seems like a good doll for you. Anyways, I'm so excited because I can meet you at the AGP!!! :DDD I'll be getting either a JLY and Marie-Grace, or Cecile and MG. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Your Getting Kanani! :D

    Shes So Pretty. I Wish I Could Get Her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you have it all planned but be open to new ideas! cause you might get a better way or you might want another doll... I <3 U!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!!! More Jess and Kanani as a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  10. kanani. i dunno i never really liked the jess mold on her. yeah i hate her meet dress too. besides it doesnt have any pants or other mix and match stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good for you!
    I think its better for you to get Kanani anyway. I mean like you said your girl-of-the-year-studios.

    I think I am also having a problem picking out a doll. I like JLY/MAG #23 and I like Kanani now. So now I can't pick which one to get. If you can please help me to pick one.

    (I wish I could meet you, But your going to Chicago. Oh Well =))

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I could meet you at the AG place.... if you every go to CA call me. (even you don't have my phone) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Know that its ur choice to pick your own doll but personally i think kanani is ugly and i think she would look better with brown eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm happy you went with Kanani but remember there is always GOTY next year and Marie-Grace and Tate (which personaly I think the new jly with short brown hair and side bangs will go better for Tate). You can always extend your limit to 10.

    ReplyDelete