Sunday, September 18, 2011

CRASHED

So today I go to upload he videos I shot today for Search + Destroy and as I went to log onto my computer, it did all this crazy blue screen stuff and it's basically crashed which is kinda terrible. Luckily I didn't loose any YouTube stuff, but unluckily I've lost a lot of vacation photos... Anyway, that aside, my yet again awesome brother is letting me share his laptop that he rarely uses until my computer is fixed or I can buy a knew one... I AM getting kinda close-ish to my mac so that may be soon anyway but I kinda want my computer back as I hate the keyboard I'm currently using. OH THE TYPOS! Anyways don't worry about, nothing will change for you, but I just thought that since it does have a lot to do with YouTube, that I'd share! -Ali

7 comments:

  1. DANG! I'm sorry about your computer :( at least you are close to your mac! how close, might I ask?
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I am truly sorry Ali! But just a point your brother seems WAY nicer then mine! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your YouTube videos didn't even come up in my sub. box!!!! Lucky I look on your page everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it up yet???????????????????????? Is it up now???????????? When will it be up?????????????????

    ReplyDelete